Flights to Tirana: that’s why!
• Remains of Greek, Roman and Byzantine times
• It is yet to be discovered by mass tourism
• Good connections to Corfu and Bari
• A fusion of Greek and Turkish cuisine
Tips for your stay in Tirana
Flights to Tirana: must-sees!
Skanderbeg SquareIf you book a flight to Tirana, you must visit the Sanderbeg Square. It is centrally located in the city and was named after the national hero Skanderbeg, who left a big impression during the battle against the Ottomans in the 15th century. He received a large equestrian statue in the middle of the square.
Et’hem Bey MosqueAnother sight at the Skanderbeg Square is the Et’hem Bey Mosque. Construction was started in 1789 and was finished in 1821.The mosque is one of the oldest buildings of Tirana.
National Historical MuseumIf you want to learn more about the history of Albania, you should go to the National Historical Museum in Tirana. Each room represents a different theme.
Dajti National ParkAbout 25 km from Tirana, you encounter the popular Dajti nature reserve. With a surface area of 330 kilometres, the park boasts Mount Dajti, a high mountain which is considered the ‘Natural Balcony of Tirana’. As a result, a flight to Tirana also means hiking, jogging and climbing, surrounded by wonderful nature.
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 15/05/18 until 03/04/19. Departure period from 15/05/18 till 03/04/19. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.