Flights to Lanzarote: that’s why!
• The mysterious island of the sleeping volcano
• Timanfaya National Park
• The fine white sands of Papagayo
• Works of art and buildings by top architect César Manrique
Tips for your stay in Lanzarote
Flights to Lanzarote: must-sees!Have you booked your flights to Lanzarote? Let the exploring begin! The most volcanic island of the Canary Archipelago boasts numerous sights you shouldn't miss! Below you can find our top 5:
1. Timanfaya National ParkTimanfaya National Park, also called Montañas de Fuego (fire mountains), is an absolute must-see. Imagine yourself on the moon in this unique nature reserve with huge black lava fields and dozens of craters. A flight to Lanzarote ensures impressive moonscapes!
2. César Manrique’s treasuresLanzarote wouldn’t be the same without the unmistakable stamp of artist César Manrique. Thanks to him, the unique culture and nature of the island has been preserved. Several of his works of art are definitely worth a visit. Enjoy a phenomenal view from El Mirador del Rio. Marvel at the subterranean lake and the artificial lagoon of Jameos del Agua. No shortage of cacti at Jardín de Cactus. Admire some more of his works of art in his dream home Fundación de César Manrique, a house that was built into a lava cave.
3. Cueva de los VerdesThis wonderful 6km lava tube is one of the longest volcanic tubes in the world. A walk through these caves will amaze you. You will enter a concert hall with excellent acoustics and the guide will show you something amazing. With a cheap flight to Lanzarote, you can discover what that is.
4. La GeriaDo you want to know how they grow wine grapes in this arid landscape? Then you must go to La Geria. The vineyards make up a unique landscape with pits and walls in the black lava. Not only the landscape is worth a visit; the wines are definitely worth trying as well. Visit one of the bodegas and taste their excellent wines.
5. BeachesYou won’t be surprised to hear that Lanzarote boasts a large number of beaches. Long stretches of fine white or black sand, with calm water or big waves... A beach to sit back and relax or one to practice water sports. A beach set in one of the tourist resorts or a secluded cove. The Papagayo beaches are highly recommended. Located in the south of Lanzarote, these fine white sands are easiest to reach by jeep.
Book your flights to Lanzarote now and enjoy your well-deserved beach holiday!
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 20/11/17 until 24/10/18. Departure period from 20/11/17 till 24/10/18. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.
Flights to Lanzarote on the following days
Brussels (BRU) Lanzarote, Spain (ACE)
|18/12/17 - 24/12/17|
|25/12/17 - 31/12/17|
|01/01/18 - 07/01/18|
|08/01/18 - 21/10/18|
|22/10/18 - 28/10/18|