Flights to Boa Vista: that’s why!
• Pearly white beaches and a crystal-clear sea which almost look Caribbean
• Island of the walking dunes, especially in the Deserto de Viana desert, a fascinating sight
• Windsurfing island par excellence thanks to the foamy waves
• A sunny destination dominated by a leisurely African way of life
Tips for your stay in Boa Vista (Cabo Verde)
The charm of yesteryearSal Rei is a peaceful town with a relaxed, exotic atmosphere. It is situated on the north-western coast of the island of Boa Vista and has a beautiful white sandy beach with a transparent blue sea. It is a fishing village which has managed to retain its authentic charm. The old houses, the fortress of Bragança, the churchyard and the Jewish chapel attest to this. The name of the settlement means “Salt King” in Portuguese. This name stems from when the island’s main industry was salt production.
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 20/11/17 until 24/10/18. Departure period from 20/11/17 till 24/10/18. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.
Flights to Boa Vista (Cabo Verde) on the following days
Brussels (BRU) Boa Vista (Cabo Verde), Cape Verde (BVC)
|18/12/17 - 31/12/17|
|01/01/18 - 21/10/18|
|22/10/18 - 28/10/18|