Flights to Corfu: that’s why!
• An island full of character and with charming authenticity
• Emerald forests, rolling hills and rugged rocky landscapes
• Relaxation guaranteed on the many beaches
• Ideal for walking or cycling
• Corfu City with its Venetian, British and French influences
Tips for your stay in Corfu
Flights to Corfu: must-sees!Corfu boasts numerous seaside resorts where you can enjoy the sun and the sea, e.g. Gouvia, Agios Georgios and Moraitika. In addition, the island also has plenty of sights to see. A flight to Corfu with TUI fly will take you to this sunny island in no time!
Kerkyra or Corfu City is a must-see if you have booked a flight to Corfu. The lively capital of the island is a labyrinth of narrow streets lined with shops. The Old Fortress, the citadel, the Liston, the Palace of St. Michael and St. George, and villa ‘Mon Repos’ are only a few examples of the city’s many impressive buildings. Then there is the green scenery of the Esplanade, a public park featuring a cricket pitch. Or you can enjoy a refreshing frappé at one of the numerous outdoor cafés.
Austrian Empress Elisabeth of Bavaria, also known as Sisi, adored Corfu and Greek mythology. She therefore had a palace built which she named after the Greek hero Achilles. The sculpture Dying Achilles in the gardens is an absolute eye-catcher.
Paleokastritsa is considered one of Corfu's most beautiful spots. This is no surprise since it boats splendid coves besides green mountain slopes as well as Theotokos Monastery, which is perched on top of a promontory. Book your flight to Corfu now and visit this wonderful place.
Kanoni provides some spectacular views. On the one hand you have Vlacherna Monastery, with Pontikonisi ("Mouse Island" in Greek) in the background. This picturesque panorama has been captured on camera thousands of times! On the other hand you have the runway of the airport, where you can see flights arriving at Corfu from all over Europe. An equally impressive sight!
• Paxos and Antipaxos
A boat trip to the small islands of Paxos and Antipaxos is highly recommended. The pleasant centre of Gaios, the mysterious ‘blue caves’, heavenly sandy beaches … A touch of the Caribbean in Greece!
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 22/03/19 until 03/11/19. Departure period from 22/03/19 till 03/11/19. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.