Flights to Eskisehir: that’s why!
• Modern, progressive university city
• Pleasant city centre along the river
• Renowned for its Turkish baths in the city centre
• Several parks, including Kent park with beach
• High-speed train to Ankara and Istanbul
Tips for your stay in Eskisehir
The historical centre of EskisehirEskisehir literally means ‘old city’ in Turkish and is reportedly 4,000 years old. The archaeological museum exhibits a great deal of artefacts and sculptures from that period. Furthermore, the city is also known for the production of meerschaum objects, they even dedicated a museum to it. Along the river, you can find small workshops where you can see how meerschaum pipes are crafted.
Relaxing in the Turkish bathsFor an authentic Turkish bath or steam bath, you must go to Turkey. In Eskisehir, the Turkish baths are even fed with natural spring water. What is a Turkish bath? You first warm up in the hot room before being washed with a special glove. After rinsing, you lay down on the marble table where you receive a wonderfully smelling foam massage. Do you fancy going to a Turkish bath? Book your flight to Eskisehir now.
Flights to Eskisehir: parks and a beach as wellKent park is the place to be for a lovely day of relaxing and playing with the entire family. The municipal park of Eskisehir has a river, the first man-made beach of Turkey and two swimming pools. The aquatic park Es Aqua Garden is also fun to go to. You can spend hours playing in the swimming pools and on the slides.
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 22/03/19 until 03/11/19. Departure period from 22/03/19 till 03/11/19. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.
Flights to Eskisehir on the following days
Bruges-Ostend (OST) Eskisehir, Turkey (AOE)
|20/05/19 - 02/06/19|
|03/06/19 - 03/11/19|
|04/11/19 - 29/12/19|
|30/12/19 - 05/04/20|