Flights to Innsbruck: that’s why!
• Winter sports for every taste and level
• The famous Golden Roof
• Other mediaeval gems: Ambras Castle, the Imperial Residence, …
• Impressive: the Bergisel Olympic ski jump
• Easy access to other ski resorts
Tips for your stay in Innsbruck
Flights to Innsbruck: must-sees!
Ski tripInnsbruck is the perfect launch pad for your ski trip. At the airport you can take the bus to Innsbruck train station (6 kilometres away). The bus ride takes approximately fifteen minutes. From there, you take the train to your destination. Visit the website for the exact timetable oebb.at. If you want to reach your ski destination faster, you can also take a taxi or rent a car.
• Igls (4 km from Innsbruck)
By car: 10 min
By train: 15 min (direct train) (± EUR 6)
• Seefeld Leutasch (20 km from Innsbruck)
By car: 20 min
By train: 36 min (direct train) (± EUR 6)
• Kühtai (33km from Innsbruck)
By car: ± 40 min
• Zillertal (66 km from Innsbruck)
By car: 1 hour
By train: ± 1h 30min (1 change) (± EUR 13)
• Ötztal (82 km from Innsbruck)
By car: 40 min
By train: ± 35 min (direct train) (± EUR 10)
• Sankt Anton (96.20 km from Innsbruck)
By car: 1h 20min
By train: 1h 10min (direct train) (± EUR 17)
Golden RoofIf you book your flights to Innsbruck, you cannot miss the famous golden roof balcony! The roof tiles were installed in 1500 on the occasion of the marriage of Emperor Maximilian.
Hofkirche (Court Church)A Gothic church with an impressive cenotaph for Emperor Maximilian.
Hofgarten (Court Garden)A flight to Innsbruck also means enjoying peace and quiet! Hofgarten is a 10-hectare court garden which now serves as a public park.
Hofburg (Imperial Palace)A former Habsburg palace with an impressive interior featuring chandeliers, frescos, marble and art. Your flight to Innsbruck takes you back to the imperial past!
Innsbruck CathedralBaroque cathedral boasting an amazing interior decorated with numerous sculptures, frescos and murals.
Stadtturm (City Tower)This 51-metre-tall tower is a real eye-catcher. You can climb it to enjoy a beautiful view of the city!
Tyrolean Folk Art MuseumThis museum gives you a good idea of the folk art, costumes and customs in Tyrol.
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 15/05/18 until 03/04/19. Departure period from 15/05/18 till 03/04/19. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.
Flights to Innsbruck on the following days
Antwerp (ANR) Innsbruck, Austria (INN)
|17/12/18 - 23/12/18|
|24/12/18 - 30/12/18|
|31/12/18 - 31/03/19|
|01/04/19 - 07/04/19|