Flights to Al Hoceima: that’s why!
• A Moroccan port with Spanish roots
• Splendid beaches by the Mediterranean Sea
• Famous for its handmade coral jewellery
• Nature reserve perfect for hiking
Tips for your stay in Al Hoceima
Relaxing on the beachAl Hoceima’s main attraction? Its heavenly sun-drenched beaches! Plage Quemado is centrally located and equipped with all amenities, Cala Bonita is smaller but definitely lives up to its name (“Beautiful cove”), Plage Sfiha is located more to the south and provides a view of the small rocky island Peñón de Alhucemas … plenty of choice with a flight to Al Hoceima. Do you fancy stretching your legs? Stroll along the harbour, where you can see local fishermen moor their boats with their catch of the day.
Morocco with a Spanish touchAl Hoceima was founded by the Spanish in 1926 and only developed as a Moroccan city after the country’s independence in 1956. And it shows. Spanish-looking houses, a Catholic church, a Spanish school and street names sounding more Spanish than Moroccan … Even the most typical Spanish tradition, the siesta, is maintained here.
Hiking paradiseAl Hoceima National Park, one of the hidden gems of Morocco with a variety of wildlife, is an amazing location for hiking and mountain biking. You can go on guided multi-day treks, where you sleep in local cottages in the Berber villages scattered throughout the park. The nature reserve also features limestone cliffs which form an impressive coastline. With a bit of luck, you can see dolphins leaping out of the water!
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 07/11/19 until 08/11/20. Departure period from 07/11/19 until 08/11/20. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.