Flights to Pristina: that’s why!
• The NEWBORN monument in the city centre
• Ottoman atmosphere thanks to the mosques and Turkish baths
• Mother Teresa Boulevard and the statue of Bill Clinton
• The remarkable National Library
Tips for your stay in Pristina
A walk through PristinaIn the old city centre, you can discover the history of Pristina. Here you will find the old Clock Tower, the Kosovo Museum with an ethnographic department, several mosques and a bazaar. The NEWBORN monument stands out in the middle of the city centre. Its three-metre-high block letters refer to Kosovo's declaration of independence and are repainted on a regular basis. A replica of the Statue of Liberty on the roof of Hotel Victory is one of the more bizarre sights. Or the 3-metre-high bronze statue of Bill Clinton on Bill Clinton Boulevard. The National Library is a bombastic building made of concrete, steel and dozens of white domes. Some people find it beautiful, others find it horrible. Book a flight to Pristina and judge for yourself.
Kosovar cuisine and coffeeAs the city is a mix of traditional and modern elements, the local cuisine is also a mix of different influences. You can taste Albanian, Turkish and typically Balkan dishes. Real fusion cooking! Are you a coffee lover? Then you must order a macchiato in Pristina, which the locals claim to be the best in the world! Book your flight to Pristina now and get ready to be surprised by the many characterful coffee bars.
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 07/11/19 until 08/11/20. Departure period from 07/11/19 until 08/11/20. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.
Flights to Pristina on the following days
Brussels (BRU) Pristina, Kosovo (PRN)
|20/01/20 - 05/04/20|
|06/04/20 - 21/06/20|
|22/06/20 - 30/08/20|
|31/08/20 - 08/11/20|