Flights to Dubrovnik: that’s why!
• Enchantingly stunning palaces, churches and monuments
• UNESCO World Heritage Site
• An excellent climate for delicious wines
• Old ramparts, monasteries and churches, and the oldest synagogue in Europe
Tips for your stay in Dubrovnik
Charming and versatileLapad is the tourist area par excellence, a perfect balance between the charm of the past and the elegance of the present. It boasts a charming harbour with trendy bars and lively restaurants to be enjoyed. The perfect place to sit back and relax.
Beautiful natureKoloèep will enchant lovers of the underwater world and nature aficionados alike. Book your cheap flight to Dubrovnik from Brussels now with TUI fly and find peace in this wonderful environment. This pedestrian island is perfect to go on relaxed hikes through pine and broad-leaved forests. Dozens of medieval churches scattered about the island are waiting for you to come and explore them. Looking for some refreshment? In addition, Koloèep is perfect to go diving and explore the wonderful underwater world.
Cavtat is equally worth discovering. It is a small, picturesque village laced with wonderful hiking trails, boasting fish-filled waters and an azure blue sea. Its coast is perfect to go surfing and sailing!
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 15/05/18 until 03/04/19. Departure period from 15/05/18 till 03/04/19. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.