• Over 100 different beaches: lively, abandoned, protected, rocky ...
• Rural peace and quiet in the hilly interior
• Distinctive white houses with Arab chimneys and cool roof terraces
• A passion for golf? Plenty of courses available! • On the menu: fresh fish with a matching wine
Faro is the capital of the Algarve, a beautiful region in the deep south of Portugal. The magnificent rocky coast, the endless beaches, the idyllic coves, the fish restaurants, the golf courses, the charming villages ... there are thousands of reasons to give in to our cheap holiday tickets to Faro!
Tips for your stay in Faro
AlbufeiraBook one of our cheap flights to Faro today and discover Albufeira, one of the most popular seaside resorts in Portugal.
• A wonderful sandy beach
• A charming old city centre
• The Strip: a vibrant tourist neighbourhood
VilamouraThe cosy and fashionable tourist complex of Vilamoura welcomes you with open arms. You have come to the right place for cheap flights to Faro.
• A 3km-long sandy beach
• A classy marina
• A wide range of golf courses
Olhos d'AguaAllow yourself to be surprised by Olhos d’Agua, a former fishing village which has developed into a pleasant seaside resort. Book your cheap flight tickets to Faro now!
• A small seaside resort with a rugged coastline
• Remarkable fresh water springs at the coast
• A pleasant town centre featuring bars and restaurants
Praia da FalesiaDefinitely one of the most beautiful beaches of the Algarve! Looking for a cheap flight? Look no further: tuifly.be.
• A long sandy beach with a stunning red rock wall
• Stunning sunsets
LagosCraving a slice of culture? Book one of our cheap flights to Faro and visit Lagos, a picturesque cultural town.
• A walled historical town centre
• The principal point of departure for explorers
• A mix of white sandy beaches and stunning rock formations
AlvorBook your flight tickets to Faro and discover the small, pleasant fishing village of Alvor.
• A wide sandy beach
• Situated by a stunning lagoon
• Charming car-free shopping streets in the village centre
QuarteiraFeel like holidaying in the Algarve region? Then perhaps the lively seaside resort of Quarteira is your cup of tea.
• A long sandy beach featuring a promenade
• A bustling centre
• A daily fish and vegetable market
Vila Nova da CacelaNature lovers will definitely find something to their liking at Vila Nova da Cacela. Book your flight to Faro now!
• Ria Formosa National Park
• Stunning natural beauty
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 07/11/19 until 08/11/20. Departure period from 07/11/19 until 08/11/20. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.
Flights to Faro on the following days
Brussels (BRU) Faro, Portugal (FAO)
|21/09/20 - 27/09/20|
|28/09/20 - 04/10/20|
|05/10/20 - 11/10/20|
|12/10/20 - 08/11/20|| |