Flights to Rotterdam: that’s why!
• Trendy port with an impressive skyline
• Architectural highlights include Erasmus Bridge and the cube houses
• Magnificent view of the 185-metre-high Euromast observation tower
• Lots of bars and restaurants near the Town Hall
Tips for your stay in Rotterdam
Flights to Rotterdam: must-sees!The impressive skyline can be spotted from a great distance. Rotterdam is famous for its huge port, Erasmus Bridge, Euromast and cube houses. This South Holland city has developed into a vibrant and modern metropolis in recent decades. In the city centre you can shop to your heart's content. Lijnbaan and Koopgoot are two car-free shopping streets with boutiques open seven days a week. You can also stop at Markthal to get something to eat. This architectural highlight is certainly worth a visit!
Interesting museumsRotterdam has plenty to offer, ranging from creations in shops to works of art in dozens of interesting museums. Museum Boijmans van Beuningen is highly recommended. Its collection includes works by Rembrandt, Rubens and Van Gogh as well as Salvador Dali’s Mae West Lips Sofa.
In the evening you can enjoy a meal in one of the trendy restaurants. Or dance the night away in one of the many nightclubs such as Club Vie.
Exploring historyRotterdam was devastated by an aerial bombardment in 1940. The White House is one of the few buildings that survived the bombings in WWII. On the ground floor, you can find Grand Café Het Witte Huis, the cosiest café in town, full of atmosphere and providing a view of the picturesque old harbour. Immerse yourself in history in Rotterdam’s surrounding area. Here you will find the famous windmills of Kinderdijk. Built circa 1740, these windmills are listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In the museum mill you can find out more about a miller’s life.
A metropolis catering for all tastesRotterdam is a city you can rediscover time and again. From shopping in the city centre to visiting the best museums and enjoying the trendy nightlife, Rotterdam is full of energy. Book a flight to Rotterdam and allot a few days for exploring this modern metropolis.
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 05/03/18 until 24/10/18. Departure period from 05/03/18 till 24/10/18. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.