Flights to Cancun: that’s why!
• Wonderful stretches of sand and lush jungles
• A glorious past, fascinating temples and archaeological sites
• A magical underwater paradise boasting colourful coral reefs, impressive stalagmite and stalactite caves and exotic fish
• A warm-hearted population, centuries-old traditions, and of course... the mariachis
Tips for your stay in Cancun
Sights of Cancun: our top three1. Chichen Itza, the largest and most visited archaeological site in Yucatán. The ruins of this ancient city built by the Maya people was named one of the New Seven Wonders of the World in 2007. Discover why and book your flight to Cancun now.
2. If you can’t get enough of the Maya culture, you must visit Tulum. These temple ruins are located on a cliff overlooking the sea and the city of Tulum also boasts appealing sandy beaches.
3. Playa del Carmen, the popular seaside resort looking straight out of a brochure. Authentic charm, a boulevard lined with bars and nightclubs, and Playacar, an upscale resort area featuring all-inclusive hotels. Lovely warm azure waters and pearl-white sands, what else do you need?
Flights to Cancun: sun, sea and beachThe pearl-white sands and deep-blue waters will appeal to anyone. Do you like diving or snorkelling? Then go and explore the cenotes of Yucatán, the lagoon of Xel-Ha (near Tulum), and the coral reefs of Palancar or the island of Cozumel. A memorable experience! Do you prefer sunbathing? Then lay back in a lounger and indulge yourself in the Mexican sun.
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 07/11/19 until 08/11/20. Departure period from 07/11/19 until 08/11/20. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.