Flights to Lille: that’s why!
• The shopping city par excellence in Northern France
• A prestigious Museum of Fine Arts
• Charming 17th-century architecture in Vieux Lille
• The Belfry, citadel and Place du Général de Gaulle as cultural draws
• According to insiders: a compact version of Paris.
Tips for your stay in Lille
Flights to Lille: must-sees!Book a flight to Lille to enjoy art, culture, architecture and outdoor cafés. A city full of history to explore. According to some people, Lille is like a miniature Paris!
Place du Général de GaullePlace du Général de Gaulle is also called Grand Place and is situated in the heart of the city centre. It is a place where friends and family meet and enjoy the outdoor cafés together. The square features ‘La Veille Bourse’, a real gem!
Palais des Beaux-ArtsWhen booking a flight to Lille, you get a good dose of art and culture as well! The Palais des Beaux-Arts de Lille (Lille Fine Arts Museum) is considered the second most important museum in France, after the Louvre Museum in Paris. Some artists whose works you can admire: Rembrandt, Auguste Rodin, Vincent van Gogh, Brueghel, Claude Monet…
Lille CathedralThe wonderful, neo-gothic cathedral of Lille or the Basilica of Notre Dame de la Treillle was built between 1897 and 1947 and is a listed historical monument. It is the seat of the Archdiocese of Lille.
EuralilleShopping lovers will be thrilled with a flight to Lille: the indoor shopping centre Euralille boasts 2 floors brimful of shops and restaurants! It is situated within a few minutes’ walk from the city centre.
Belfry of the town hallThe Belfry of the town hall of Lille is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The tower is 104 m high and has a 400-step staircase that leads to the top.
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 05/03/18 until 24/10/18. Departure period from 05/03/18 till 24/10/18. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.