Flights to Punta Cana: that’s why!
• A subtropical climate, deep-blue seas, pearl-white sands and gracious palm trees
• Paradise at a reasonable price
• A wide range of hotels: from charming guest houses to exclusive resorts
• A 30-kilometre-long coral reef
• Numerous water sports and challenging golf courses
Tips for your stay in Punta Cana
Punta Cana: must-sees!Do you wonder why the Dominican Republic is so popular? Book your flight to Punta Cana now and see for yourself! I’m sure you have already heard about the enchanting landscape with soft sands and waving palm trees. But did you know that there are National Parks? And a reconstructed European village? You didn’t? Then keep on reading:
• From golden sands to swinging palm trees, Uvero Alto and Bavaro have it all! Situated in the (north)east of the Dominican Republic, these holiday resorts are the place to be for water sports enthusiasts. You can also play golf on one of Bavaro’s amazing golf courses. Book a flight to Punta Cana and perfect your golfing skills!
• Higüey boasts the most impressive cathedral of the Dominican Republic, the Basilica Catedral Nuestra Señora de la Altagracia, which can be seen from afar. The entire urban planning was designed to make all main streets meet in front of the cathedral.
• Located in the southeast of the Dominican Republic, Parque Nacional del Este is home to subtropical rainforests, Taíno caves and a wide diversity of bird species. This nature reserve also includes Saona Island covered in green forests, mangroves and heavenly beaches – or what else.
• Situated by the south coast, the charming fishing village of Bayahibe will definitely enchant you with its stunning fine white sands, magnificent scenic beauty and warm-hearted Caribbean atmosphere. It also offers a large range of sports and recreation facilities for water sports, diving and golf.
• Close to La Romana you can visit Altos de Chavón, a re-creation of a 16th-century Mediterranean village. Construction began in 1976 and was completed in the early 1980s. Visit the theatre and the archaeological museum and stroll through cobbled streets and along charming squares. Curious? Then book your flight to Punta Cana now!
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 22/03/19 until 03/11/19. Departure period from 22/03/19 till 03/11/19. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.
Flights to Punta Cana on the following days
Brussels (BRU) Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (PUJ)
|15/07/19 - 20/10/19|
|21/10/19 - 29/12/19|
|30/12/19 - 29/03/20|
|30/03/20 - 05/04/20|