Flights to Aruba: that’s why!
• Aruba, ‘the happy island’ with a warm-hearted population
• Crystal-clear blue Caribbean waters with the most beautiful beaches in the world
• Water sports at the popular Palm Beach
• Exceptional landscape with twisted divi-divi trees
Tips for your stay in Aruba
The ABC of ArubaAruba, Bonaire and Curaçao form a group referred to as the ABC Islands which belong to the Leeward Islands of the Lesser Antilles. A country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, it is no surprise that Dutch is its official language. Some locations therefore have Dutch names: Druif Beach, Oranjestad, Wilhelmina Park of or even the ‘Aruba Reina Beatrix’ airport. Fancy going to the Dutch Caribbean? Then book a flight to Aruba now!
Aruba: must-sees!Mainly famous for its wonderful beaches, Aruba has much more to offer! Nature plays an important role with its twisted trees, rugged rock formations, cacti scenery and stunning underwater world. See for yourself with a cheap flight to Aruba!
• The bustling capital of Aruba, Oranjestad may not have many landmarks, it is still a lovely place to be. Centrally located, Fort Zoutman was built at the end of the 18th century to protect the city. The fort now houses the Historical Museum of Aruba. The colourful Royal Plaza Mall and the Renaissance Marketplace are perfect to go shopping and enjoy a snack and a drink. Furthermore, the city boasts a National Archaeological Museum, 2 large casinos, Wilhelmina Park and a marina.
• Palm Beach is Aruba’s most famous beach, featuring pearl-white sands stretching for almost 3.5 kilometres. It is brimming with charm and atmosphere. You can practise water sports, relax at a beach bar on one of the piers, have a meal at a delicious restaurant, go shopping, paint the town red at night ... there is so much to do here!
• The divi-divi trees will without a doubt appear on one of your holiday pictures. Because of the trade winds, their growth can be contorted and they grow horizontally, which is why they are also called “windblown trees”. The most famous divi-divi tree is to be found on Eagle Beach, which is the breeding ground for turtles a few months each year. A flight to Aruba will take you there!
• Arikok National Park covers almost 20% of the island and is the natural habitat of unique plants and animals. Come and marvel at the rugged landscape and the stalagmite and stalactite caves with authentic drawings by the Arawak. It also boasts beaches and a natural pool sheltered between rocks, where you can swim and snorkel.
• Aruba is not short of snorkelling hotspots! The Boca Catalina bay features crystal-clear waters and offers an excellent view of its colourful underwater world. Other lovely places to go snorkelling are the Bay of Arashi and privately-owned Renaissance Island and Palm Island. A more adventurous location is Antilla, a shipwreck from the Second World War where many divers go to. With a flight to Aruba, you will discover the ocean’s best-kept secrets.
• Built in 1750, the first Alto Vista Chapel was the first Roman Catholic church of the island. At the beginning of the 19th century, the chapel caved in to be rebuilt around 1952. As the chapel is so small, stone benches have been placed outside so that you can attend a service in open air. Its high location and the proximity of the sea make it a popular spot to watch the sunset.
• The rock formations on the otherwise flat island are precious. Casibari for instance is beautifully located between cacti and lush vegetation. The rocks have irregular shapes and are easy to climb thanks to a set of steps. The Ayo Rock Formations are the highest boulders and have a very prehistoric look. This area used to be considered a sacred location by the indigenous people.
• De Palm Island offers many activities. It boasts a water park for all ages, water sports facilities including banana boat rides and snorkelling, as well as beach volleyball, salsa classes and even massages. You can enjoy a snack or the buffet and order a drink at the bar. A flight to Aruba takes your entire family there!
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 20/11/17 until 24/10/18. Departure period from 20/11/17 till 24/10/18. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.
Alphabetical list of our destinations by country
Closed on public holidays (max. € 0,30/min)
Closed on public holidays (max. € 0,30/min)