• Ideal for anyone in search of peace and quiet
• Sunbathing on the golden stretches of sand
• Unspoiled underwater world for diving and snorkelling
• Vibrant local atmosphere in El Qoseir
• Fashionable Port Ghalib
Marsa Alam is an oasis of tranquillity. Sun-soaked warm beaches with a lovely refreshing sea breeze. The underwater world being truly breathtaking, it is heaven on earth for divers and snorkellers. Book your flight to Marsa Alam now and you’re already halfway to enjoying pure relaxation!
Tips for your stay in Marsa Alam
Relaxing on the beachA guaranteed sunny holiday at the beach, that is what Marsa Alam has to offer! Even in winter, temperatures easily rise to more than 20 degrees Celsius and the golden sweeps of sand stretch out before you along the Red Sea Riviera. Flights to Marsa Alam bring you to a fairly recent tourist destination where you will find all modern facilities for a comfortable holiday at the beach.
Under waterWhat is so special about diving in Marsa Alam? It has not yet been affected by mass tourism. Its virgin diving area boasts an enormous range of corals and other marine wildlife: from dolphins and sharks to parrotfish and dugongs! And most of the diving spots are only a 10-minute boat ride away. Located between Coraya Bay and Marsa Alam, the gorgeous bay of Abu Dahab is perfect to go snorkelling. It is blessed with colourful fish, wonderful corals and you will even see sea turtles if you're lucky. Or you can go snorkelling in the lagoons off the Qulaan islands in Hamata, in the middle of Wadi El Gamal National Park. Take the plunge and book your flights to Marsa Alam!
Charming and luxuriousOnly recently developed into a tourist destination, Marsa Alam boasts modern, charming centres. El Qoseir is buzzing with a great local atmosphere: cheerful shops with oriental souvenirs, charming seaside bars serving delicious Arabic tea, etc. The new centre of Madinat Coraya, Souk Al Madina features many shops and restaurants. But the beautifully located Madinat Coraya also offers a spa resort and a spectacular water park! Located between the mountains and the sea, Port Ghalib is becoming an exclusive holiday resort featuring a fashionable marina and a tourist centre. You can go shopping at the Corniche, a promenade lined with shops and bars. Soak up the Egyptian atmosphere with flights to Marsa Alam!
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 07/11/19 until 08/11/20. Departure period from 07/11/19 until 08/11/20. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.