Flights to Curaçao: that’s why!
• Lively and colourful island with warm-hearted people
• Beautiful bays with white sands and coral reefs
• Wonderful climate throughout the year
• Diverse scenery with cacti and gnarled divi-divi trees
• Houses in cheerful pastel hues
Tips for your stay in Curacao
Curaçao: must-sees!Curaçao is the biggest island of the Leewards Antilles and boasts a diverse landscape, dominated by cacti, shrubs and the typical divi-divi trees. The colourful coral reefs are home to beautiful exotic fish. As it is extremely difficult to briefly describe this versatile island, we have listed some sights you must visit:
• Willemstad is the capital of Curaçao and consists of two parts: Punda and Otrabanda, with the Sint Anna Bay located in between. The colourful colonial houses immediately catch the eye, but Fort Amsterdam, Koningin Wilhelminapark and the Kura Hulanda Museum are definitely worth a visit as well. Book your flight to Curaçao right away!
• Jan Thiel Baai is the perfect place to go diving and snorkelling among a wide range of coral and fish species. On the east side of the island is the Curaçao Underwater Park with a route marked along the most beautiful underwater spots. The beach is very popular with families and suitable for all ages.
• Nieuwpoort is a wonderful bay on the southeast coast of Curaçao. Located in a protected natural area to which access is restricted, the bay has remained unspoiled. The 450-metre stretch of sand is the perfect spot to lay down and relax. Golf enthusiasts can go to a golf course overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
• The uninhabited island of Klein Curaçao has so many activities to offer! You can go snorkelling between the coral reefs, spot turtles and pelicans, and go for a walk in and around the old lighthouse. You can even visit a shipwreck.
• Shete Boka National Park. This rugged and unspoiled National Park is just a stone’s throw away from Grote Knip and Christoffelpark. Discover its beautiful nature and the turtles’ breeding grounds.
• Located on the west coast of the island, Grote Knip boasts beautiful sands between rocks and is a favourite among sunbathers, divers and snorkellers. A little bit further is Landhuis Knip, featuring a museum that tells you everything you want to know about the history of slavery. Curious? Then book your flight to Curaçao now!
• The largest National Park of Curaçao, Christoffelpark is teeming with a rich variety of local flora and fauna. You can hike to the top of the 372-metre-high Christoffel Mountain and enjoy a magnificent view of the entire park.
• The Sea Aquarium Park has different aquariums and lagoons where you can see dolphins, sharks, sea turtles, stingrays and other sea creatures. All the aquariums are in immediate contact with the open sea and fresh sea water is pumped directly into the aquariums, a unique system. Each day there are plenty of shows at the Sea Aquarium Park and you can even feed and pet some of the animals.
• The Blue Room is an amazing blue cave, the wet dream of each snorkeller. Sunlight enters the cave through the crystal-clear water and creates the blue glow which makes this place so unique. Swim between the fish and enjoy the beautiful light show.
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 20/11/17 until 04/03/18. Departure period from 20/11/17 till 29/03/18. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.