Flights to Algiers: that’s why!
• A mix of cultures
• Both beaches and mountains
• The sand dunes of the Sahara desert.
• The Kasbah of Algiers, a Unesco World Heritage Site
• Impressive Moorish, Ottoman and French buildings
Tips for your stay in Algiers
Flights to Algiers: must-sees!
KasbahIf you book a flight to Algiers, you must definitely visit the kasbah! The old city dates from the 17th century and is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Basilica of AlgiersThe basilica of Algiers, also called ‘Notre Dame d’Afrique’ (Our Lady of Africa), is certainly worth a visit. It is located on a 124 m cliff, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
Museum of Modern ArtWith a flight to Algiers, you will be immersed in culture. The Museum of Modern Art opened its doors in 2007 and is a must for art lovers.
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 07/11/19 until 08/11/20. Departure period from 07/11/19 until 08/11/20. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.