• Sun-drenched beaches by the Mediterranean Sea
• A fascinating culture packed with history
• Delicious and varied Turkish cuisine
• All-inclusive hotels with all the trimmings
• The fabulous region of Cappadocia
• Golf courses for beginners and professionals
The Turkish Riviera is the perfect destination for anyone who loves sun, sea and beach. But there is more! Be amazed by the friendly people, the historical sites and the delicious food. The area is also famous for its shopping and water sports facilities and charming pavement cafés. Do you fancy going there? Book your flight to Antalya now!
Tips for your stay in Antalya
Flights to Antalya: must-sees!Book a cheap flight to Antalya and immerse yourself in Turkey's history. There are many interesting sights in the different seaside towns:
• The historical city centre of Kaleici is a maze of alleys and wooden houses. In the pedestrian centre you can go shopping or have dinner in a restaurant until late in the evening. Admire Hadrian’s Gate and the 13th-century Yivli Minare Mosque with its 38-metre-high minaret. In Atatürk’s House Museum you will find out more about the founder of the Republic of Turkey.
• The Antalya Museum exhibits a rich collection of Ottoman and Byzantine objects, Roman and Greek sculptures and an extensive collection of old coins. You can also see objects that were found in excavations at Perge. Interested? Then book your flight to Antalya now!
• The Red Tower is considered to be the symbol of the city of Alanya, which is much smaller than the other cities of the Turkish Riviera. Another landmark is the medieval Alanya Castle, situated on a hill about 250 metres above sea level.
• Side's cultural masterpiece is undoubtedly the 2000-year-old theatre, which offers you a splendid view of the Mediterranean Sea. The ancient city of Side has been very well preserved, including the temple of Apollo.
• Cappadocia features one of the most spectacular landscapes in the world: cave houses alternate with tuff cones, hills and volcanoes. Must-sees: Göreme Open Air Museum, rock-cut churches, monastery museum, Zelve with its fort and the underground city of Kaymakli.
• Sagalassos is one of the best-preserved cities from Antiquity and has been excavated in cooperation with the university of Leuven since 1990. The city was struck by an earthquake around 590 AD. The ancient city centre has been mostly rebuilt, including the theatre, the Roman thermal baths and the fountain.
• Perge. Visit the ruins of the temple of Artemis, the fortified city walls and plenty of Roman buildings. You can also see the remnants of a large theatre and a wide street that leads directly to the Acropolis.
• Aspendos is the best-preserved and most beautiful Roman theatre of Turkey, with unparalleled acoustics.
Parks and natureMajestic mountains, amazing waterfalls and professional golf courses: some more reasons to book a flight to Antalya!
• The Taurus Mountains are dotted with pine trees and end in the sea. The jagged coastline boasts romantic coves and rocky mountain peaks.
• Karaalioglu Park. Situated to the south of the ancient city of Kaleici, this park is dominated by the 14-metre-high Hidirlik Tower, offering a splendid view of the cliffs and marina. It is popular with anyone in search of peace and quiet or a bit of shade on hot days.
• Pamukkale has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Because of the heat and the large amount of calcium in the water, calcium carbonate is deposited in thick layers, creating travertine terrace formations which look like a petrified waterfall. You can swim and bathe in the thermal pools of this centuries-old spa.
• The Kursunlu Waterfalls are breathtaking! Enjoy a great walk in this beautiful area, in the middle of a pine forest.
• Another green spot: the golf courses in Belek. All situated in a wooded environment, they offer a view of the Taurus Mountains and the Mediterranean Sea.
Flights to Antalya: always a good choice for a beach holidayThe Turkish Riviera is one long stretch of golden sand. Each seaside resort boasts stunning beaches, but we have selected a few:
• Konyaalti Beach, on the west side of Antalya. Located along a boulevard with several beach bars, this large pebbly beach is open to the public.
• Lara Beach. This long stretch of white sand running east of Antalya is partially open to the public. However, a large part of it is reserved for the luxury hotels lying behind it.
• Cleopatra Beach is the most popular beach of Alanya. It is a wide stretch of sand Cleopatra is said to have received from Marc Antony.
• The wide sandy beach on the east part of Side is perfect for families with children. On the west side of the city, there is a narrower stretch of sand running to Antalya.
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 23/04/2021 until 07/11/2021. Departure period from 23/04/2021 until 07/11/2021. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.
Flights to Antalya on the following days
Bruges-Ostend (OST) Antalya, Turkey (AYT)
|27/09/21 - 14/11/21|| |
Flights to Antalya on the following days
Brussels (BRU) Antalya, Turkey (AYT)
|19/07/21 - 25/07/21|
|26/07/21 - 08/08/21|
|09/08/21 - 15/08/21|
|16/08/21 - 14/11/21|
|15/11/21 - 21/11/21|
|22/11/21 - 05/12/21|
|06/12/21 - 12/12/21|
|13/12/21 - 02/01/22|
|03/01/22 - 30/01/22|
|31/01/22 - 13/03/22|