Flights to Constantine: that’s why!
• Unique location, framed by a ravine
• Picturesque city with beautiful mosques
• Algeria’s third largest city
• A glimpse into the past in Tiddis
Tips for your stay in Constantine
Soaring bridgesConstantine’s biggest asset is its dramatic location: on a plateau, cut off from the surrounding plains by a ravine through which the Oued Rhumel flows. It is spectacular to see how the bridges connect the city with the rest of the country. The highest and most impressive one is the Sidi M’Cid bridge, which is 175 metres high and 164 metres long. Great to walk on and enjoy the view, but not for those who suffer from a fear of heights!
Cultural highlightsConstantine boasts some historical buildings which are definitely worth a visit. Emir Abdelkader Mosque and Ben Badis Mosque are two architectural wonders you shouldn’t miss. With its courtyard and mosaics, the Palace of Ahmed Bey, is one of the main sights of the city. In ‘Musée Cirta’ you can marvel at archaeological remains and works of art. Enough reasons to book your flights to Constantine!
In the vicinity: the Tiddis RuinsFancy an excursion? A flight to Constantine takes you on a journey to the past. Just outside Constantine, you can visit the ruins of the ancient Roman city of Tiddis or Castellum Tidditanorum. The orange-red remains of the gateway, the public baths, the temples and the mausoleum are scattered throughout a beautiful sloping landscape. Immerse yourself in history, while enjoying the splendid view.
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 22/03/19 until 03/11/19. Departure period from 22/03/19 till 03/11/19. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.
Flights to Constantine on the following days
Charleroi (CRL) Constantine, Algeria (CZL)
|22/07/19 - 03/11/19|
|04/11/19 - 29/12/19|
|30/12/19 - 05/04/20|