• Subtropical climate, azure waters, enchanting beaches and waving palm trees
• The capital Santo Domingo with its beautiful architecture and cobbled streets.
• Colourful, swinging and charming, just like its people
• Some natural wonders: Saona Island, Los Haitises National Park and the peninsula of Samaná
The capital of the Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo is known as the first city of the New World. Discover its colonial architecture, historic landmarks and of course its heavenly beaches and scenic beauty. Book your cheap flights to Santo Domingo now and fly to the Caribbean without a care in the world!
Tips for your stay in Santo Domingo
Santo Domingo: must-sees!Have you booked your flight to Santo Domingo? Then you will soon discover why the Dominican Republic is so popular! You may already know about its idyllic beaches and azure waters. But do you know about the stunning Damajagua Waterfalls and the magnificent natural parks? Discover all the other things a flight to Santo Domingo has to offer here:
• The historic centre of Santo Domingo, capital of the Dominican Republic. Soak up the authentic atmosphere and visit the oldest cathedral of the New World, the Columbus Alcazar, residence of Diego Columbus (Christopher’s son) and the Columbus Lighthouse, both a museum and a mausoleum. A flight to Santo Domingo also takes you to Los Tres Ojos National Park, just a few kilometres away from the city centre. It boasts three lakes that were created by collapsing caves.
• Daredevils can visit the Damajagua waterfalls in the north of the island. Not one or two, but 27 impressive waterfalls! Accompanied by a guide, you can choose to explore 7, 12 or all 27 waterfalls.
• The green peninsula of Samaná might become your favourite spot in the Dominican Republic, featuring sheltered bays, wonderful nature and seemingly never-ending palm-fringed beaches. Each year between January and March, thousands of humpback whales travel to the Bay of Samaná to mate and give birth. Book your cheap flight to Santo Domingo right away and enjoy this unique spectacle!
• Located in the southeast of the Dominican Republic, the Parque Nacional del Este is home to subtropical rainforests, Taíno caves and a wide diversity of bird species. This nature reserve also includes Saona Island covered in green forests, mangroves and heavenly beaches – or what else.
• Los Haitises National Park is perfect for anyone who loves ecotourism. Explore its numerous mangroves, caves and hills and try to spot the great diversity of mammals and birds. You can do so during an adventurous hike or on a relaxing boat trip.
• Still unspoiled, Playa Rincon is considered one of the most beautiful beaches of the Caribbean. Flanked by cliffs and a dense palm tree forest, it is difficult to reach. Once you are there, you can fully indulge in the sun and enjoy the sands and waters! Are you longing for a relaxing day at the beach? Then book your flight to Santo Domingo today!
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 23/04/2021 until 07/11/2021. Departure period from 23/04/2021 until 07/11/2021. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.
Flights to Santo Domingo on the following days
Brussels (BRU) Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (SDQ)
|28/06/21 - 02/01/22|
|03/01/22 - 13/03/22|