Flights to Lyon: that’s why!
• The historical city centre called 'Le Vieux Lyon'
• Green parks, charming squares adorned with fountains
• Interesting museums: Lyon Museum of Fine Arts, Institut Lumière
• The Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière
• The capital of French gastronomy
Tips for your stay in Lyon
Flights to Lyon: must-sees!In the footsteps of the Romans
This French city is well-known for its rich history. With a flight to Lyon, you will plunge into the past. Visit the oldest and largest Roman theatre in France, which is part of ancient Lugdunum. During the high season, you can even enjoy a music or dance performance there. On Fourvière hill you can discover more remains from the Gallo-Roman period, when Lyon was the capital of Gaul. In the Gallo-Roman museum, excavated objects, sculptures and mosaics tell the story of the ancient Romans.
Strolling through Lyon’s 'traboules’
Strolling through ‘Le Vieux Lyon’ you will find numerous bars and restaurants, cosy squares and shops. Set off in search of the famous ‘traboules’. These covered alleys run right through houses and courtyards. You will be amazed at the secret passageways and hidden gardens you discover. At night, you can enjoy the most delicious regional dishes and wines in a ‘bouchon’, an authentic and traditional restaurant. Order a typical ‘Salade Lyonnaise’ or try the ‘Quenelles Lyonnaises au four’.
Even more reasons to book a flight to Lyon
Feast your eyes on the huge indoor market called ‘Halles de Lyon Paul Bocuse’ with the best regional products and some restaurants.
Go for a stroll or go cycling in Parc des Berges du Rhône and enjoy the peace and quiet in the heart of this big city.
Get hold of a nice souvenir at the largest antiques market of the area, ‘Les Puces du Canal’.
Thousands of lights transform Lyon into a magical city at night. Explore the vibrant nightlife and dance the night away in one of the many night clubs.
With cheap flights to Lyon, you will discover France’s true City of Light! “Avant, avant, Lion le melhor!” (forward, forward, Lyon is the best!)
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 05/03/18 until 24/10/18. Departure period from 05/03/18 till 24/10/18. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.