Flights to Athens: that’s why!
• The oldest metropolis in Europe
• Dotted with gems from ancient times
• UNESCO World Heritage Site: the Acropolis with the Parthenon
• Tongue-tantalising dishes such as moussaka and tzatziki
• Heavenly beaches at the Athens Riviera
Tips for your stay in Athens
BeachesAthens is not only a great destination for its cultural activities, it also boasts numerous beaches to stretch out on. Kineta is a small coastal village which is famous for its beautiful beaches. But there’s more, it is an ideal mix of mountains, pine trees and sea. Anavyssos is perfect for families with children, thanks to its beautiful and child-friendly stretch of sand. This small seaside resort fringed with pine trees is also a favourite among surfers.
RevitalisingIn antiquity called Thermae, Loutraki is well known for its therapeutic spas. Its Mediterranean climate, clear blue waters, natural springs and wonderful natural beauty make this town an unforgettable holiday destination, perfect to relax and recharge your batteries.
A dose of historyWith its fascinating ruins of the temple of Artemis and archaeological museum, Vravrona will leave culture buffs satisfied as well. Cape Sounion is a high cliff where you can admire the remains of the 5th-century Temple of Poseidon. Book your flight to Athens and enrich your life with culture!
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 20/11/17 until 24/10/18. Departure period from 20/11/17 till 24/10/18. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.
Flights to Athens on the following days
Brussels (BRU) Athens, Greece (ATH)
|26/03/18 - 01/04/18|
|02/04/18 - 29/04/18|
|30/04/18 - 06/05/18|
|07/05/18 - 01/07/18|
|02/07/18 - 02/09/18|
|03/09/18 - 21/10/18|