• Luscious Mediterranean environment
• Excellent local gastronomy and wines
• Harmony between cultural and historical sites
• Ideal for those who like action and sports
Pula is the largest city of Istria. Enjoy the moderate climate, the clear Adriatic Sea and the fragrant pine trees. In addition to well-known Roman landmarks like the Arena and the Arch of Sergii, this surprising city boasts numerous other cultural and historical sights. Interested? Book a flight to Pula here.
Tips for your stay in Pula
Flights to Pula: must-sees!A lively city for centuries
As early as in the 5th century BC, Pula was home to the Histri, the earliest inhabitants of Istria. Pula was also a lively city in the Roman era. That’s the reason why a lot of historic sites can be found here, like the Roman amphitheatre. The theatre is still used for concerts today and has already welcomed numerous international stars: Elton John, Anastacia and Norah Jones to name just a few. Other must-see sites in Pula include the old roman forum, the Temple of Augustus and the remains of the temple dedicated to the goddess Diana. The city also features various "vrata" or gates. The gate of the Greek hero Hercules, the patron of Pula, dates from the 1st century BC and was destined to keep the rabble outside the city. You can discover this yourself if you book a ticket to Pula with TUIfly.
This is the perfect place to enjoy a lovely beach holiday. The seawater at the pebble beach of Pula is of exceptionally good quality, and the beach itself is equipped with sunbeds, sunshades, changing cubicles and showers. If you rent a car, you can drive to Pješèana Bay. This beautiful bay features a lovely little beach. As the seabed descends gradually, it’s the ideal place to go if you spend your holiday in Pula with children. Those who love sports are also sure to find something to their taste. What about water skiing, jet skiing or parasailing? You holiday in Pula will become a reality if you book a ticket with TUIfly.
Merchants extol the virtues of their goods on the picturesque market places, and the covered market hall is the place to be to buy fish and meat. The Verudela district just outside the city boasts cosy outdoor cafés and restaurants. This is ideal to enjoy a relaxed day at the beach or to throw a party in a disco. If you just want to chill, you can sip a delicious cocktail in a lounge bar or a lounge terrace and get carried away by the performance of a DJ in a modern and trendy setting.
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 23/04/2021 until 07/11/2021. Departure period from 23/04/2021 until 07/11/2021. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.