Flights to Essaouira: that’s why!
• A laid-back seaside town with a vast stretch of sand
• Get a breath of fresh air and enjoy the typical sea breeze
• UNESCO World Heritage Site: 300-year-old medina
• Harbour with typical blue fishing boats
• Excellent seafood restaurants
Tips for your stay in Essaouira
Flights to Essaouira: must-sees!
BeachA flight to Essaouira brings you to a windswept beach where you can revitalise. A beautiful wide sweep of sand to stretch out on and relax. Want to go for a walk? Stroll along Boulevard Mohamed V which runs along the sea for a few kilometres. The sea breeze is a free extra.
HarbourEssaouira’s harbour is picture-perfect: blue fishing boats, seagulls, fishmongers, food stalls, etc. A perfect place to recharge your batteries!
A hotspot for windsurfersEssaouira is known for its strong sea breeze. Perfect for windsurfing and surfing, thanks to the constant waves! Book your flight to Essaouira right away and don’t forget to pack your wetsuit!
MedinaLooking for a dose of culture? Essaouira’s medina is 300 years old and has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is a beautiful 18th-century fortified city, encircled by impressive walls. In the morning it is swarming with street vendors and at night you can enjoy performances by street artists.
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 15/05/18 until 03/04/19. Departure period from 15/05/18 till 03/04/19. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.
Flights to Essaouira on the following days
Charleroi (CRL) Essaouira, Morocco (ESU)
|17/12/18 - 30/12/18|| |
|31/12/18 - 31/03/19|| |
|01/04/19 - 07/04/19|
|08/04/19 - 03/11/19|