Flights to Fez: that’s why
• The oldest royal city in Morocco
• Over 9000 alleys at the Medina World Heritage Site
• Excels in artistic craftsmanship
• Tannery: enjoy the scents and colours
• Innumerable Koran schools and the oldest university in the world
Tips for your stay in Fez
Fez: must-sees!Fez consists of 3 parts: the modern city, medieval Fès el-Djedid (13th century) and the partially walled city centre Fès el-Bali (8th century). The medina of Fez is a wonderfully different world. This maze is said to contain no fewer than 40,000 alleys! With a flight to Fez you will be treated to a wealth of culture.
Karaouine MosqueKaraouine Mosque is the oldest mosque in the western Muslim world. Constructed in 859, the building also houses a university. Note: the impressive interior may only be visited by Muslims.
Al-Attarine MadrasaLocated next to Karaouine Mosque, Al-Attarine Madrasa is a religious school dating back to the 14th century, magnificently decorated with cedar wood, marble and mosaics.
Place NejjarineThe fountain on Nejjarine square, beautifully adorned with mosaics, is a lovely sight. Art lovers can indulge themselves at the Nejjarine Museum of Wooden Arts & Crafts.
Modern cityIf you book a flight to Fez, you will want to explore the new part of the city as well. It contrasts nicely with the medina. Eye-catchers include the royal palace with its golden access gate, the Jewish quarter and the Jewish cemetery.
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 22/03/19 until 03/11/19. Departure period from 22/03/19 till 03/11/19. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.
Flights to Fez on the following days
Charleroi (CRL) Fez, Morocco (FEZ)
|21/10/19 - 03/11/19|
|04/11/19 - 29/12/19|
|30/12/19 - 29/03/20|
|30/03/20 - 05/04/20|