Flights to Ouarzazate: that’s why!
• Magnificent kasbahs, peaceful oases and breathtaking desert landscapes
• Authentic film set and the Atlas film studios
• Starting point for numerous excursions to the Sahara desert
• Traditional Moroccan cuisine and authentic mint tea
Tips for your stay in Ouarzazate
A multi-faceted cityThe name Ouarzazate means “without noise” and that is entirely true. It is a pleasant and peaceful city where you can stroll along the wide lanes and enjoy the numerous parks and gardens. It is the ideal starting point for a trip to the desert, but don’t forget to take a look at the wealth of Ouarzazate first. You can for example visit the market and breathe in the exotic scents. Many people stop here to lay in supplies for the desert. Need a souvenir? You can get hold of beautiful pottery and wonderful rugs. Do not miss this opportunity and book your flight to Ouarzazate now with TUIfly.be.
Film studiosOuarzazate is home to the popular Atlas Film Studios. A host of movies including Lawrence of Arabia, Star Wars, The Mummy, Asterix and Obelix and Gladiator have been shot here. Most producers who want to film desert scenes come here, as the location does indeed lend itself wonderfully well as a film set. Tourists can visit the studios and who knows, maybe you will catch a film shooting! With TUI fly, you are at the right address for a flight to Ouarzazate.
Aït Ben HaddouAït Ben Haddou is by far the most famous fortified city (ksar) of Morocco. A ksar typically consists of several earthen kasbahs. Built on a hill, the kasbahs of Aït Ben Haddou have been very well preserved and are decorated with several wall paintings. Go on a walk through Aït Ben Haddou to enjoy some jaw-dropping views of the desert. A must-do!
Todgha GorgeThe 15-kilometres-long gorge is a definite must-see. The sheer rock faces are up to 300 metres high! The gorge was created by rivers carving out a narrow canyon throughout the centuries. As you walk further along the gorge, the canyon walls almost seem to touch and the path keeps getting narrower. Fancy an adventure? Then book your flight to Ouarzazate with TUIfly.be now.
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 15/05/18 until 03/04/19. Departure period from 15/05/18 till 03/04/19. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.
Flights to Ouarzazate on the following days
Charleroi (CRL) Ouarzazate, Morocco (OZZ)
|18/06/18 - 24/06/18|
|25/06/18 - 21/10/18|
|22/10/18 - 28/10/18|
|29/10/18 - 30/12/18|| |
|31/12/18 - 31/03/19|| |