Flights to Valencia: that’s why!
• City by the beach
• The place to be for architecture and gastronomy lovers
• Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias: the showpiece of culture and science
• A green oasis in the city, the Turia gardens are lovely to stroll through
Tips for your stay in Valencia
Our top tenHave you booked your flights to Valencia, but don’t know where to start? We give you our top ten.
1. Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias
Created by architect Calatrava, the futuristic collection of buildings surrounded by water looks spectacular on the outside. But we mustn’t forget about the enormous aquarium, the interactive science centre, the 3D cinema, opera and the Mediterranean garden it hosts.
2. Turia Gardens
The dry river bed of the Túria has been turned into a 9-kilometre-long municipal park, laced with walking and cycle paths, sports fields, playgrounds, etc. Book your flights to Valencia, explore the city and unwind in the gardens!
3. The cathedral
La Seu Cathedral is a blend of Gothic, Romanesque and Baroque architecture. It is home to the Holy Grail, the chalice Jesus is said to have used during the Last Supper.
4. Paella, tapas and oranges
Paella por favor! This rice dice originated in Valencia and each paella restaurant claims to serve the best in town. Or have tapas at one of the many tapas bars where you can enjoy the outdoor terrace until late at night. Fancy some vitamin C? The orchards surrounding Valencia overflow with delicious oranges.
5. From the city to the beach
A flight to Valencia brings you to a trendy city with a beach! From the harbour, you can stroll down the boulevard – lined with restaurants and bars – and pick your favourite spot on the beach.
6. Central Market
The Central Market (Mercado Central in Spanish) boasts a wonderful architecture, as well as hundreds of stalls with fresh vegetables, fruit, meat, fish, cheese, herbs, etc. This is the place to be for locals and tourists alike!
This is without a doubt the most trendy neighbourhood of Valencia. It offers everything from art nouveau buildings, vintage shops and live music to unique bars and eco-friendly restaurants. But above all, Ruzafa is brimming with charm!
8. La Lonja
The Gothic former silk exchange from the 15th century, the Golden Age of Valencia, and UNESCO world heritage site is a must-see for architecture lovers who have booked their flights to Valencia.
9. Torres de Serranos
The Serranos Towers (Torres de Serranos in Spanish) is one of the gates that once formed part of the 14th-century city wall and later served as a prison. Now you can climb the stairs and enjoy the beautiful view from the tower.
10. In the vicinity: the Costa Blanca
Fancy going to a genuine Spanish costa? Boasting carefully tended strips of sand, a beautiful mountain landscape and charming seaside resorts, the Costa Blanca is only a 1.5-hour drive away. So many reasons to book your flights to Valencia!
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 15/05/18 until 03/04/19. Departure period from 15/05/18 till 03/04/19. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.
Flights to Valencia on the following days
Brussels (BRU) Valencia, Spain (VLC)
|21/05/18 - 27/05/18|
|28/05/18 - 30/12/18|
|31/12/18 - 31/03/19|
|01/04/19 - 07/04/19|