Why book a flight to Tunis?
• Get a dose of culture in Tunisia’s largest historical centre
• The bustling trading port of Medina, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Stroll around the souks
• Relax on the extensive beaches
• The ancient city of Carthage
Tips for your stay in Tunis
TunisTunis, the capital of Tunisia, is built on the site of an ancient civilisation. Its many restaurants with charming lounges offer a blend of traditional Tunisian and international cuisine. Avenue Habib Bourguiba is a long and pleasant promenade where exquisite perfumes waft from the numerous flower shops and which takes you to the souks, a paradise for those who like strolling. In the immediate vicinity of the old city centre, museums and art galleries testify to the considerable cultural significance of Tunis. If you want some breathing space, you can go to the Belvédère park, the green heart of Tunis. Culture lovers must pay a visit to the Bardo Museum, which houses the most important collection of mosaics in the world. Tickets to Tunis are available at advantageous prices on tuifly.be! From the airport to Tunis: 30 min.
GammarthBook your holiday to Gammarth now with cheap flights to Tunis via tuifly.be. Located northeast of Tunis, Gammarth offers a magnificent view of the bay of Tunis. The La Marsa Gammarth centre is situated about 2.5 km inland. La Marsa has everything to please you: a beach, a boulevard, a pleasant inner city with a modern shopping centre and both high-end restaurants and bistros. In addition, it is the ideal starting point for excursions to Tunis, Carthage and Sidi Bou Saïd (you can take the train). From the airport to Gammarth: 20 km
Borj CedriaBorj Cedria is a small village south of Tunis with traditional spice shops and a little railway station where a train takes you to downtown Tunis a few times a day. Your well-deserved holiday begins here. Click and book a cheap flight from Brussels to Tunis via tuifly.be. From the airport to Borj Cedria: 45 min.
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 07/11/19 until 08/11/20. Departure period from 07/11/19 until 08/11/20. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.
Flights to Tunis on the following days
Charleroi (CRL) Tunis, Tunisia (TUN)
|11/11/19 - 17/11/19|| |
|18/11/19 - 29/12/19|
|30/12/19 - 05/04/20|
|06/04/20 - 08/11/20|