Flights to Kavala: that's why!
• Soak in the Greek atmosphere in the pleasant city centre
• Explore the history of the old part of town
• Stroll along the promenade or enjoy the sun on the beach
• Take the ferry to the green hiking paradise of Thassos
Tips for your stay in Kavala
The old cityThe old part of town, ‘Panagia’ is packed with historical sights. Perched on a slope, it offers a breathtaking view. Must-sees include the castle built in 1425, as well as the impressive theatre and old city walls. In addition, it is very pleasant to wander around the city, strolling along picturesque squares, alleyways, tavernas and seafood restaurants. With a flight to Kavala, you will plunge into the past!
Sunbathing and promenadingA charming promenade lined with tavernas along the water and golden beaches: sounds like a perfect holiday destination! Go for a stroll in the evening, when all the lights go on and the city becomes even more magical. Both the city itself and the surroundings boast many well-equipped beaches. Book your flights to Kavala now and choose your favourite spot.
Take the boat to ThassosIn the harbour of Kavala you can take the ferry to Thassos, an authentic Greek island with a wealth of natural splendour. Amazing, unspoilt coves are hemmed in by fragrant pine woods. Perfect for hikers! And of course, there are golden beaches with tavernas along the coastline, offering sunshine and a multitude of possibilities to practice water sports. It is high time to book your flights to Kavala and discover Thassos.
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 20/11/17 until 04/03/18. Departure period from 20/11/17 till 29/03/18. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.