A ticket to Milan: this is why!
• Fashion: Louis Vuitton, Prada and Dior
• Non-stop shopping for all budgets
• City trip full of character and culture
• Culinary delights, such as pasta alla Milanese
Tips for your stay in Milano-Malpensa
Versace, Armani, Gucci and many moreFans of the world’s most famous fashion houses will certainly find what they are looking for here. Where else than in Milan can you find so much haute couture in one place? The Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the shopping mall that mainly houses luxury fashion retailers, is heaven on earth for true fashionistas. If you prefer not to spend any money, the impressive access gate, glass vault and mosaic floors also make this gallery worth a visit.
Places to see in Milan: our top 31. Dom of Milan. The panorama of the city from the 157 m high roof is truly unforgettable.
2. The medieval castle Castello Sforzesco with its imposing Torre del Filarete that serves as an entrance.
3. The La Scala theatre, the undeniable highlight for opera-lovers.
Tickets to Milan: also for football enthusiastsMilan is the capital of the capital of the Lombardy region and the 2nd largest city of Italy. And of course, it’s also a football city! Both AC Milan and Inter Milan have their home in the San Siro stadium/Stadio Giuseppe Meazza. The name of the stadium changes depending on which of the two teams is playing. Does this sound rather bizarre to you? Find out yourself and book a cheap flight to Milan!
Mmm MilanRisotto, ossobuco, panettone… do these names alone make your mouth water? One more reason to book a flight to Milan. Go back to the source of this delicious food and discover what it tastes like when it's freshly made.
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 22/03/19 until 03/11/19. Departure period from 22/03/19 till 03/11/19. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.